Integrated Management Information System [ Water Asset Database ]
Tips for new users:
- First, add one or more Staff (vendors, manufacturers, contractors,owner, buyer ) by clicking the "+" next to the "Staff" on the left.
- Then, add some asset types (Pipes, Tanker, Wells etc) and optionally contract types (License, S&M,...) using the "Asset Types" menu
- Then, you can start adding Asset, Software and Contracts.
- Assets: all physical assets. Pipes, Tubewell, BPS, Tanker etc. Assets can be associated with other assets, and invoices. You may also add relevant files (manuals, offers, etc)
- Invoices: proofs of purchase for Assets, software, contracts, etc. These are different from other files/documents (manuals, offers, etc) because they contain extra metadata like vendor, buyer, dates etc
- Software: all software metadata. You may associate software with Assets in this menu (e.g. assign a software to multiple Assets)
- Staffs: staffs are entities like Vendors, Manufacturers, Owner, Contractors, and Buyers
- Contracts: enter contracts like support&maintenance,leases etc. Contracts can be associated with Assets and Software and have related documents and invoices. Contract events are also kept here.
- Files: you may edit file data here for files that were previously uploaded through the Assets, Software, Invoices or Contract file upload tabs. You may also upload new files (except invoices) and relate them to more Assets, Software or Contracts.
Need any other help drop mail at firstname.lastname@example.org